What age is WordStruct intended for?
- Nine years and older
What are WordStruct pieces made of?
- 1/16" specialized acrylic printed with a high tenacity, wear-resistant ink
How big are WordStruct pieces?
- letter tiles are 1" x 1" x 1/16" thick
- base tiles are 0.5" tall by 1.0" tall x 1/16" thick
- frames are 6" tall x 12" wide x 1/16" thick
What does a WordStruct game set include?
- two frames each containing 50 octagonal tiles, and 6 four-sided base tiles (which support word structures), 98 of the total 100 octagonal tiles have letters on them and 2 of the octagonal tiles are blank and may be used as any letter the player wants. But the only one letter may be assigned to each blank letter tile in a game.
- a two-sided 11"x17" instruction sheet
- a zippered storage pouch
What font is used?
- WordStruct uses a custom font designed to work with our unique tiles
- all tiles have notches in them that have been engineered to connect easily but firmly.
What are the rules for playing WordStruct in 3D, and how is the winner decided?
- full details may be found by clicking: INSTRUCTIONS, RULES AND SCORING
How many types of games can be played with a Wordstruct set?
- building 3D word structures up and above a flat surface
- forming words in two dimensions on a table-top
- doing word searches with letter tiles that have been inserted into the frames
How difficult is it to play 3D WordStruct?
- thinking about two words at the same time, and creating words in three different planes (axes) can be a bit challenging at first. However, with a little practice it becomes easier and more fun. AND, as you play WordStruct more your word power and design savvy with increase simultaneously!
Does WordStruct contain any lead or phthalates?
- No, neither the acrylic or ink contain lead or phthalates.
Is WordStruct patented?
- Yes WordStruct has been issued a utility patent by the USPTO and a design patent is pending.
Where is WordStruct made?
- All components and processes used making WordStruct are in the USA!